CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 12, 2007

2-12-07 Holy Cow - ANOTHER five days have passed!

My original intention on this blog was to write every three days or so, but time has just been getting away from me! My folks were here this weekend - which was a lot of fun :) Mom and I went shopping for maternity clothes, and I tried on every single piece of maternity wear in Rochester. Seriously, it seemed like I tried on every single piece. I should have taken a picture of my static-y hair - it was pretty funny. We wound up buying only three pairs of pants, but they're really cute pants - so we're happy. On a related note, I am not big enough to fill out maternity pants quite yet. They're super comfy for sitting, but if I try to walk, it's a little dance of "step one, hike two" to keep the pants up. FYI for the guys out there - maternity pants don't come with belt loops. Anyway, I'll stick with my ONE pair of dockers until I grow out of them.