I can't believe that it's been a week since I wrote last. Sorry! If it's any consolation, nothing exciting happened. Class is keeping me busy, as well as hosting over the weekend and fitting in the Bears (disappointing) game on Sunday. I am 13 weeks and 3 days today, and feeling pretty good. Most, if not all, of the food aversions/cravings have pretty much subsided and the Skittles are almost gone :) Also, the evening sickness has mostly passed.
Depending on which book you read, I'm either just starting the second trimester, or just getting ready to in the next couple of days. This is supposed to be the "feel good" part of the pregnancy, so I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also looking forward to actually beginning to look pregnant. I think that it will come in the next month to six weeks or so, and I'm sure that it will be fun for about a month, and then I'll look forward to NOT looking pregnant any more - LOL :)
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
2-7-07 How time flies!
Posted by Cara at Wednesday, February 07, 2007
