CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2-28-07 16 weeks 3 days


The pants still fit, but I've noticed the funniest phenomenon lately - after lunch or a big meal, I look like I'm about 6 weeks farther along than I really am :) So while the pants look fine in this picture, this may be the last time you see them. I'm guessing that by 18 weeks (the next scheduled picture) I'll have to have given them up completely. It's still not obvious I'm pregnant, and I'm still feeling great. In fact, I don't even get that evening queasiness anymore - nice! Ted might talk me into more than one pregnancy after all!
On a side note - Happy Birthday Godmother Elizabeth! We had a wonderful birthday celebration with her and Phil at Red Lobster, then back to their house for tea and Daube's cake - YUM! We literally waddled around the loop with the dogs after that. :)
Cheers! ~ Cara