CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 2, 2007

3-2-07 SNOW!


Holy cow! I don't recall ever seeing so much snow before! Ted left this morning for work, and almost didn't make it to the station because the roads weren't plowed yet. I didn't go to work today because I couldn't get out of the driveway. Clarence helped me shovel so Ted could get back in the driveway, but we're running out of places to PUT the shoveled snow. Our snowbanks are about 5' tall. The good things about the snow are: 1 - it's very light, so it's not that hard to toss over the existing snow banks, 2 - the snow is actually very pretty, and 3 - it really makes us appreciate Summer!
I'm feeling great. I think we're going to do pasta for dinner tonight for the first time in about four months :) It actually sounds good with some nice, crusty garlic bread. We also have a blissfully un-planned out weekend. I'm excited to catch up on some homework and veg out a bit. I'm already feeling recharged after a lazy morning :) I'm also very, very excited about our big ultrasound two weeks from today! This is like Christmas, but even harder to wait for!
I hope that those who are digging have fun digging out, and those in warmer climates enjoy NOT having to dig out! Ciao ~ Cara