CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2007

3-26-07 I can't see my toes!


Today's pregnancy revelation is that I now have to lean over to see my toes! I know it's going to get worse before it gets better, but I think this is really funny. I guess I'll have to think a little harder when someone asks me if I'm barefoot and pregnant. I may have socks on and just not know it.

I also wanted to brag up my mom's awesome sewing abilities! I took this picture this morning - Mom made the top and was so delightfully detail oriented that she made sure that the pattern lines up perfectly from front to back, and also across the sleeves. She also took pains to make sure that just the right part of the pattern was used for the binding at the neck and for the ties. Isn't she talented?!

I think I look pregnant when I'm wearing maternity tops, but when in a sweatshirt, I think I just look fat. Ted says that even in a sweatshirt I look like I'm either pregnant, or smuggling a basketball :) I was actually thrilled to hear that because I'd much rather look pregnant than fat!

Also - I'm in week 20 out of 40 ~ so half way there! It seems like it's gone really quickly, and I'm not sure if I'm excited or terrified about that. If the first 20 went that fast, how quickly is the next 20 going to go?! We've decided on a theme for Madeleine's room (castles ~ see example at right) and will be ordering the wallpaper border soon. When that arrives, we can pick out the perfect shade of yellow paint for the top of the wall, and also fabric for the curtains and bedding. I can't wait to have the nursery all set up! Elizabeth and I are heading to my folk's house in Sun Prairie on 4/20 to do some serious furniture shopping. It's all coming together! August will be here in a snap.


Have a great week everyone! ~ Cara