CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

3-28-07 20 weeks 3 days



Well - we've reached the half-way point. I did have to graduate to actual maternity clothes because the beloved Dockers no longer fit ;(

I'm actually not that sad - it makes me feel like we're getting somewhere! The Buddha belly is much more prominent when I'm wearing regular clothes and I'm not trying to get my arms out of the picture (as you can see by Monday's post.) I am definitely to the point where people who don't know that we're expecting have to stop and wonder if I'm fat or pregnant - I know this because I've had some of "the looks" from folks I haven't seen in a while at work. It's actually kind of funny.

Hope you have a great Wednesday, and rest of the week! ~ Cara