The Cubs did less than stellar yesterday in the season opener. Good thing that Ted is such a die hard fan! He won't lose hope for the season until it's mathematically impossible to pull off a World Series win. Even then, he'll be looking forward to next season. He says that he has the perfect Cubs schedule, done by one and ready for baseball. :) Clarence, on the other hand, didn't handle the loss quite so well. Poor little dog. These are the kinds of pictures I get at work while Ted is home with his little stuffed dog.
Speaking of baseball - I hope you all saw Clarence modelling Madeleine's new Cubs outfit back in February! Madeleine will have a chance to wear her new clothes on September 6th. Ted is graciously allowing me to be the baby wrangler as he takes his daughter to her first baseball game in Chicago. We're looking forward to it! I have talked to some other moms at work who have taken young ones out to sporting events, and had an overwhelmingly positive response. I'm sure Madeleine will love the sport as much as her daddy.
Also, I start another course tonight. Organization Development. Should be a real barn-burner of a class... I'll be counting down the class days to finishing that one!
Have a great Tuesday, everyone! ~ Cara

