Madeleine got mail yesterday! My good friend Sarah sent the CUTEST funny onesie that says, "Party at My Crib - 2 a.m.” lol. Considering we may have attended one or two 2:00 a.m. get togethers while while in college at UW-La Crosse, the onesie is especially appropriate. ;) Sarah also sent some reading material so I can get baby up to speed on the world of tea. One of the things I'm really excited about now that I know we're having a girl is doing teddy bear tea parties. I get all smiley just thinking about it. Of course, we'll have to plan the parties around daddy's sports schedule, but I think we'll make it work out fine.
Today Elizabeth is picking me up from work and we're heading down to Sun Prairie to shop with my mom and dad for baby furniture! I am so excited! It should be a really fun weekend with grilling and chilling and shopping. Who could ask for anything more?
Have a great weekend, all! And please send some "decision-making" happy thoughts my way. I've been having some issues lately with waffling between different options.
Friday, April 20, 2007
4-19-07 "Party at My Crib - 2 a.m.”
Posted by Cara at Friday, April 20, 2007
