CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

4-9-07 Hoppy Easter Present

We spent Easter in IL with Ted's folks, and had a wonderful time! The only downer of the trip was realizing that I'm going to have to give up my wedding ring for a while. It's been getting a little tighter, but I really struggled to get it on and off while we were visiting. Who knows if it was baby weight or just an abundance of really good food, but I don't want to have to have my ring cut off, so Ted and I decided that we'd go shopping for a little bit bigger band to wear the duration of the pregnancy. I am just shallow enough that I don't want the world to think I'm having an illegitimate baby ;)

Also, now I get to go shopping for new jewelry! That's always a plus in my book!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! ~ Cara