
The belly is growing! I must say, it's holding my pants up much better than before :)
I had my first unsolicited belly rub last week too. I was quite surprised that this person I barely know felt so comfortable rubbing my Buddha belly - but she meant it as a compliment, so I can't be too perturbed.
I feel Madeleine kicking daily now, especially mid-morning, mid-afternoon and when I'm in bed. It's SUCH a neat feeling! A couple of times she's kicked harder, or had a series of harder kicks, but Ted said that even during those times, all he can feel is my pulse in my stomach, but not the kicks. She doesn't do the hard kicking too often yet, and it's hard to predict right now. I've heard, though, that it will become much more regular and he'll be able to share this cool experience soon.
Also - Ted and I brought home the wallpaper
border we wanted (the castles, below) and it was just too big! :( It was 12" tall, and when we actually put up the sample, it was overwhelming. During the trip to the wallpaper store to pick up the castle border, we found this one too - and love it! It says, "Sweet Dreams, Little Princess." We're still going to have the dark green ragging on the bottom that's currently there, and we're going to paint the top part yellow. Both colors look really nice, and not too baby with this lavender border. Also, by sticking with the "princess" wording, and harlequin diamonds, we can still easily do the castle pictures we talked about before. It's just perfect, and we love it!
border we wanted (the castles, below) and it was just too big! :( It was 12" tall, and when we actually put up the sample, it was overwhelming. During the trip to the wallpaper store to pick up the castle border, we found this one too - and love it! It says, "Sweet Dreams, Little Princess." We're still going to have the dark green ragging on the bottom that's currently there, and we're going to paint the top part yellow. Both colors look really nice, and not too baby with this lavender border. Also, by sticking with the "princess" wording, and harlequin diamonds, we can still easily do the castle pictures we talked about before. It's just perfect, and we love it!Have a great Wednesday, everyone! ~ Cara
