I thought you'd be interested to see a finished section of the wall of Madeleine's room. I took Mom's suggestion and added some gold lines to finish off the edges, as well as tie the border into the picture frames. I think that it looks great! Thanks, Mom!
On the furniture front, I was a little bummed that our Target here in Rochester didn't have the furniture in stock, but no big deal - we have some time. I asked customer service when the furniture would be in stock, and was advised that they didn't have that information, and I just had to call or check online every day and try to catch the day that it came in.
After checking for four days, I decided that someone MUST be able to find out when the furniture would be in. I called Target here again and eventually got through to a store manager here in Rochester who was able to tell me that the Rochester store does not carry the furniture that we want. It's only being carried in a few stores in MN as a test to see how it sells. The closest store is in Red Wing. I don't mind driving to the cities or Red Wing to get the furniture, but I sure am glad I followed up and found out that the furniture was definitely not coming to the Rochester store! I would have been a little freaked out by mid June to still not have the pieces I need.
On the furniture front, I was a little bummed that our Target here in Rochester didn't have the furniture in stock, but no big deal - we have some time. I asked customer service when the furniture would be in stock, and was advised that they didn't have that information, and I just had to call or check online every day and try to catch the day that it came in.
After checking for four days, I decided that someone MUST be able to find out when the furniture would be in. I called Target here again and eventually got through to a store manager here in Rochester who was able to tell me that the Rochester store does not carry the furniture that we want. It's only being carried in a few stores in MN as a test to see how it sells. The closest store is in Red Wing. I don't mind driving to the cities or Red Wing to get the furniture, but I sure am glad I followed up and found out that the furniture was definitely not coming to the Rochester store! I would have been a little freaked out by mid June to still not have the pieces I need.

