CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 6, 2007

4-6-07 - Mom strikes again!


Last night I get a box in the mail (an eagerly anticipated box) containing two new maternity shirts by Sandi Couture! I'm so excited that my wardrobe is expanding as fast as my belly :) This one, as you can see, is a really pretty teal. The other top is the same print as the last top I modeled, but more of a tee-shirt style. I'm thrilled, and so in awe of my mom's talent!
Tonight we're heading to IL to visit Ted's folks for Easter. My hips have really been bothering me lately, so I hope that the car ride isn't too uncomfortable. Apparently, when pregnant, the body encourages the hip joints to loosen. OUCH! I didn't sign on for that! It kind of feels like I have arthritis. I now know why pregnant women waddle, it's not the belly or center of gravity - it's the hip pain.
Anyway - enough complaining! Have a happy Easter, all! ~ Cara