Ok, so here's the good news - last night while we were driving around, I'm pretty certain that I felt the baby kicking. :P The bad news? (Ok - it's more funny than bad...) I had squeezed into my pre-pregnancy jeans for the shopping excursion, so I think that maybe BS was just protesting the tight pants, because I haven't felt BS again since I changed into my yoga pants. Now I'm left with the dilemma of whether or not I should squeeze back into those pants and be uncomfortable, but feel the baby, or if I should just hang out in my comfy pants. I think that maybe I'll just hang out in the yoga pants tonight - but I can't make any promises for the rest of the week. :)
Speaking of the rest of the week... It should be interesting to see what time SIU and UW-Madison (and maybe Marquette) play this Friday. The ultrasound is scheduled for 2:00 on Friday, and Ted is really hoping that SIU plays either before or after that :) A 2:00 tip-off and he might not find out if we're having a boy or a girl until I can meet him at the sports bar! LOL - just kidding.
Also - if you're going to guess in the baby poll, do it quick! There's a big bonus for guessing the sex, but only if you enter your guess BEFORE Friday night!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
3-11-07 Felt BS Kick!
Posted by Cara at Sunday, March 11, 2007
