I'm so excited! A month from today we'll know if we're decorating for team pink or team blue! Although I would love a girl - and Ted would love a boy, what we both really want is a healthy baby. (Did you hear the "awwww" and/or gagging in the background? I did.)
We're heading to Illinois this weekend to visit Ted's folks. I guess we have to expose BS to Chicago Bear country sooner or later. Don't tell Ted, but the baby is already a Packer fan, so Bear country has no effect on it (her - tee hee). That kind of stuff is passed through maternal lineage. Ted's mom is a Bears fan too, so that explains him. Baseball and college sports can come from his side of the family tree. I could care less that pitchers and catchers reported Wednesday - but Ted had a countdown ticker going for it and was more excited about that than anything.
Anyway - I hope that you all enjoy your weekend. I've babbled enough for one day. :)
Cheers - the Mama
Friday, February 16, 2007
2-16-07 A month from today....
Posted by Cara at Friday, February 16, 2007
