CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

5-13-07 Third Trimester!

Holy cow - today we officially start the third trimester! Where has the time gone? We have decided on much of the decor of the room, and just need to execute now :) List of "to-dos" includes actually purchasing the crib, mattress, dresser and glider, and also buying frames for and hanging the six castle picture from our trip. Of course, we'll have to assemble the furniture as well, and get it placed in the room. I have a vision of how it will look, and hope that everything fits where we want it to. I'm guessing this stuff will be pretty heavy, so I don't want to have to move it around too much once it's in place.

Ted's big concern right now is that he hopes the very first batch of beer he's brewing tastes good. :) We timed it out so that it will be ready in June when Stacy and my folks visit. We're starting with Irish Stout (like Guinness), so swing by for a cold one mid-June if you're thirsty! I think he feels pretty confidant leaving all the nursery decorating in my hands, which is probably a good thing, because I like to leave all the beer-tasting in his capable hands.

Yesterday we received a very sweet baby gift from our neighbor Lindsy and her husband Richard. Thanks so much L&R ~ and good luck with your move Sunny Phoenix! Remember us in January when you're still wearing shorts. ;)