

The nursery is as done as we can make it right now :) I've painted the (formerly) walnut colored shelf to match the room, and we've moved all of the office furniture out. We also moved the aging beer into the closet, to remain there until it's done aging and ready to be bottled.
We're really excited to have the room all cleaned out and ready for the crib and changing table/dresser! The crib should be here within the next week or so, and we'll pick up the changing table somewhere along the way. We've picked one out that we like, but will wait for a little while to purchase it. In July, one of the retailers that carries the changer will start offering free shipping to the store. Since we don't have an urgent need for a changing table right now, we'll just wait until we can save on the shipping price.
I also picked up a handy hint along the way - we need to assemble the crib IN THE ROOM. I'm sure that we would have assembled it in the living room, and then realized (too late) that we'd have to get the crib down the hall and around a corner into the room...
See? All this obsessive research has come in handy! If we assemble in the room, we don't have to worry about moving it :)
All else is going well with the pregnancy. I'm feeling great, still thoroughly enjoying feeling Madeleine move, and still struggling with "belly awareness" lol. I'm sure I'll stop running into things soon... :)
Have a wonderful Memorial Day! ~ Cara

