CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

5-2-07 Done painting!



Ahhh - It feels SO GOOD to be done with the painting! I can't wait for the furniture now :) I'm very, very pleased with the finished product, and Ted is too. We had the pictures that you see on the wall when the nursery was our computer room, and really like them, so we left them there. The picture on the far left is my sister Stacy and me, on the far right is Ted and his brother Tim at about the same ages. In the middle is our favorite picture of Ted and me in Scotland, back when I fit in pants that button. On the opposite wall, we'll be hanging up the six "castle" pictures, as soon as we buy frames we like.

If you notice on the corner shelf, Madeleine already has some bunny tea ware from her great great great grandma's teapot collection, although I suspect those particular pots were added on by her great Aunt Kay. Any way you look at it, they're perfect for the English garden theme. One is a Peter Rabbit tea pot, and the other two are bunnies peeking out around heads of cabbage.

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, if you click on the pictures in the blog, they get bigger. Well, I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful evening everyone! ~ Cara