CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

5-25-07 - Houston, we have a CRIB!



Well, as I'm sure you noticed, it's nowhere close to what we thought we were going to go with for a crib, but this is the crib we purchased today. I don't know if I mentioned, but the Target crib fell through - first back ordered, then cancelled online, and then sold out in every single store in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I can take a hint ;) I actually really like the flowing lines of this crib, as well as the warm color. This will go nicely with our woodwork, and converts to both a toddler bed and full sized bed. It got wonderful reviews on Target.com, although after that disaster, I didn't order from Target. We went with Overstock.com, and saved a ton on shipping! We're very pleased, and can't wait until it arrives!

We have no plans for this weekend, except for studying and farmer's market on Saturday morning. :) I will be reading like a mad-woman to keep up with this May term class, but will be so relieved when the course is complete! Have a great Memorial day weekend, all! ~ Cara