CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9-21-10 - SIX WEEKS!

Ted was teasing me today that he doesn't think I've gone a full week without taking a picture since Madeleine was born... he's probably right :) I don't always upload them in the most timely manner - but I take them! We've got a bit of a backlog today. Madeleine has been doing so well with her baby sister! She wants to help feed her, pick out her clothes and play with her. I can't wait until Julia is old enough to interact more with Madeleine. Julia has just started smiling in the last couple of days. Her big, toothless grin is so adorable! I can't wait to get it on camera :)

On Sunday, we had a family picture taken for the directory at church. We got this snapshot preview, and I think it's a great picture!
And, of course, our little bear is SIX WEEKS old today! Can you believe it?! I wanted to get cute pictures of her and Madeleine in their matching sister shirts before Julia grows out of hers. Well, you had to guess that was going to be like trying to nail Jell-o to a wall... but I think we did pretty well considering the models :) Enjoy week six, and stay tuned for more pictures this week.