CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9-8-10 Dance Class

Well - tonight's big event was kind of a good news/bad news class. Good news - I got to take a ton of pictures. Bad news - parents aren't allowed in the room. One little girl was having a flat out MELT DOWN, and she set off most of the other kids. Madeleine was just standing with her back against the mirror with tears running down her face, sniffling. break. my. heart. So Miss Kathy had all the parents come in to calm down the kids. Most of the kids calmed down pretty quickly. The little girl having the melt down (Olivia) and Madeleine were the only two who wouldn't leave mommy's lap. FINALLY - 30 minutes in to the 45 minute class - Madeleine got up and danced with the other little kids. I hope she does better next week!!

Like I said, though, at least I got cute pictures :)