All right - I know yesterday was week 8, and I really did think about doing the pictures several times throughout the day, but just couldn't get all the components together at the same time! So I finally got the shot just before putting Julia down for the night. Here she is, swaddle and all, on week 8 :)Today was an extremely busy day!! I got Madeleine off to daycare and then came home to work on my class handout for tomorrow's Shutterfly community ed class. After about an hour, I had to wrap up to meet the person who is going to be training me when I go back to work. We had lunch at the Canadian Honker, then she took me on a tour of the office so I could see my new space - I like it! Nice big windows, and plenty of storage space. After lunch, I headed to Old Navy to pick up Halloween shirts for the girls. I found an adorable Mickey/Minnie Mouse shirt for Madeleine. Too bad it's about two sizes too big! She loves Mickey, though, so I got it and just rolled up the sleeves. I wasn't expecting to find something for Julia, but wound up getting her the most adorable pumpkin outfit! It compliments her hat perfectly.
After ON, I picked up M from daycare and we came home for a breather and waited for Ted to come home so we could head to the pumpkin patch/apple orchard. We picked apples, navigated the corn maze (maize?) and then picked out three great pumpkins.After the pumpkin patch, we had dance class. This week was "observation week" and Elizabeth came with us to watch Madeleine dance! What she mostly saw was Madeleine standing in front of us NOT dancing. Again. Lovely. She did finally get into the class about 10 minutes before the end, which was nice. She likes dancing with props - scarves and wands were a hit! Now we're home, the girls are asleep and I'm finally able to resume working on the handout for tomorrow.
Life is busy! Enjoy the pictures.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
10-6-10: busy day!
Posted by Cara at Wednesday, October 06, 2010
