It's been a busy weekend already and it's only Saturday! Yesterday Ted missed his afternoon nap... but he caught up early evening with Julia :) It especially cracks me up to see where the nipple of the bottle is.. After we put daddy to bed, I wanted to get some pictures of how well Julia holds her head up during tummy time! Of course, she was all smiles and push ups until I pulled the camera out. We've got some training to do with the little one.
Today we went to Chester Woods county park to enjoy the fall foliage and run off some energy. Mostly, Ted and I enjoyed the foliage, and Madeleine ran, and ran, and fell, then got up and ran some more :) We took advantage of the timer on the camera and got some family pictures, and then headed to one of the several playgrounds in the park. What joy that brought to our girl! She thought it was the COOLEST thing that she and Ted could swing facing each other. On the way out of the park, we saw the most gorgeous line of trees. Instead of getting the girls out of their seats for another family shot, Ted and I got a picture of just the two of us. Hope your weekend is going equally well!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
10-2-10 Falling for Autumn!
Posted by Cara at Saturday, October 02, 2010
