CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well - as you can see - I've been a bit delinquent with the blog! I was quite sick last week, in addition to going back to work, I had hand/foot/mouth virus. It was miserable, and that's all I have to say about it. On to more pleasant things! Julia is 11 weeks old now! My, how time is flying! She's a very, very content baby. She's been smiling and cooing - which is the cutest thing! She is happy to hang out in her swing and watch the activity going on around her for decent amounts of time. She's also been a champ at sleeping. Last night she slept from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. this morning! Daycare is in love with her, and Madeleine is doing well. Sometimes she hauls off and whacks Julia for no reason, but we're working on that. I'm sure Stacy did that to me too. Which explains a lot.... lol. Most of the time, though, M loves on her baby sister. One of her favorite things to do is get on the rain forest play mat with her. Good thing M is petite! Enjoy the pictures - I hope to get back on the weekly track with posting, but life is VERY busy right now. :)
Smiling at Daddy - she's not much of a "smile for the camera" girl, but when daddy's around, she's all grins.