CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5-31-11 - Week 42

Week 42! Julia is awfully cute, but what else is new?



You all won't believe this... but, it happened again. The kids just HAPPENED to be in front of a backdrop, and I just HAPPENED to have my camera. Amazing how that stuff happens around here.





Julia was, um... done.


I LOVE the drool. Poor girl.


Wait? What's that I hear? Is it the approaching footsteps of.... DADDY?!


Oh, it IS! It's DADDY!!!


I loooooove him! (and he loves me!)


Oh - is Julia in bed? Awesome! It's time for the Madeleine show!


And I have no clue what was going on here... but she was really excited about the cupcakes.


The Madeleine show is only as long as the attention span of a three year old :)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I enjoyed taking them :)