CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It was picture day yesterday for Madeleine's dance class. The older girls did the little girls' hair - using copious amounts of hair gel and spray and then (shutter) put makeup on the dancers. Good lord.

Madeleine's class is to have blue eye shadow, pink blush and red lipstick. A color palate straight out of the finest Wal-mart! We have to do the full work up three more times - once for the dress rehearsal, once for the performance and a last time for a performance at a local nursing home. I guess we'll be investing in blue eye shadow and red lipstick. I have the pink blush already. I have serious qualms about how M is going to perform for the actual performances, but I strongly suspect it will not go well. We'll just have to sit back and see!