CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

8/7/11... vision versus reality.

My VISION was a picture of our happy, joyful girl, in a pretty white dress in front of our flowers.  When she was crawling all over, the vision turned into our happy girl HOLDING a flower - because maybe that would keep her occupied long enough for me to get a few shots.  The reality was our girl EATING the flower.


Along with several shots of her pulling the pedals off the flowers.  I hope whoever she was pining for loves her!  (how could they love her not?)


 


Finally I called in the reserves and had Ted take a picture of her cute dress.


Then it was time to do some hiking at Oxbow.  Do I get bonus points for this?
Happy family!  (happy because we were finally at the top of the hill)
And FINALLY - happy pictures of our soon-to-be one year old!  Who knew all it took for a smile was a bench in the woods?

Apparently, all that smiling wore our girl out!  Enjoy :)