CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

8/7/11 - cuteness

I wanted to take some cute "one year" pictures of Julia... but she was not in the smiley mood.  She was in her "pensive" phase, which goes nicely with her "are you done taking pictures of me YET?" attitude :)

So... I took this first picture, and then noticed she was crossing her little ankles.  I don't want to forget details like that - so today's post is about some of the little things I love.

I love when she crossess her legs at the ankle - so sweet!


I love her inquisitive look!  (and notice the fun bokah effect in the background, where the flowers and fuzzy shapes are all hearts)


Those lashes!  She has the most beautiful eyes and lashes.


Could her baby curls be any sweeter?!


"The look" ... where if only she could talk, she would query why she's on the ground, and I'm not holding her right at that very moment. 


And... of course, her big sister.  Who was running around us in circles, laughing.   We're very blessed to have our two sweet girls!!