CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

3-14-10 Family walk

Well, it's safe to say I LOVE my new camera - almost as much as Madeleine loves running around outside - what a perfect pair we make! She was so funny as Ted was putting leashes on the dogs - she yelled to him, "I get my pink shoes. I be right back!!" Of course, that was my cue to grab the Rebel and get my own jacket on. Madeleine was less than concerned about the fact she was wearing a nightgown, and I was just happy she had socks on. As she pointed out to us in this first picture, "I RUNNING!!" We made it about 1/2 way around the block before she took a digger, but luckily, no blood was drawn. After 1/4 of a block of carrying her, she wanted to walk. And she felt that Kellie Collie would be the perfect dog for her to walk with. Now, if only she could remember to hold the leash the whole time. When we got back to our own driveway, she wanted to help me take some pictures of Daddy and the pups. Aren't we fortunate to have such a willing set of models. We got some cute shots of "Dad-eleine" - that's the trendy way of saying "Daddy and Madeleine" and then moved to a blissfully sunny spot to try out some "artsy" pictures where both the foreground AND the background are blurred. Did I mention how much I love my new camera? Enjoy the pictures. There is talk of a trip to Oxbow today, so there may be more posted this evening.