This weekend has been fun! Yesterday Madeleine and I went to the Albertville outlets with Jasmine and had a blast shopping and trying on sunglasses. Madeleine scored some cute new clothes, and picked out some "stylish" sunglasses for me. Very Nicole Richie.... :) When we got home, she played outside with Daddy while I alternately made cookies and took pictures of them (I'm so domestic).
This morning Madeleine experienced a first - MILK in her cereal! Amazingly, she ate all the cereal and didn't spill all over herself before church. After church, we came home and modeled the new sunglasses - much cuter on her - just funny on me (and Ted.) On the down side of the shopping trip, I think we may have created a monster in letting her pick out her own shirt in the store yesterday... it is now ALL she wants to wear. With her skirt. She threw a holy fit when Ted changed her diaper and put (gasp) pants back on her instead of her new skirt. I'm sure she'll get over it. We're headed to the playground across the street, which should be fun and take her mind off the skirt :)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
3-21-10 silly girl
Posted by Cara at Sunday, March 21, 2010
