In the close to four years I've had this blog going, I have posted 499 times. From the very first post sharing my pregnancy with a very small group, to this latest post, showing the sparkling, pink result of that pregnancy. I hope you've enjoyed following the journey. I know we sure have!
Madeleine is dressed for the special occasion. LOL - really, she's dressed for a parade we walked in on Sunday. She's got on a dress my mom made, along with her purple pants, pink socks, red shoes and tiara. Of course, she also has a flower in her hair.
Julia's all dressed up with her tooth, that is poking through a little more each day! It's hard to take pictures of little teeth! I promise it's there, though :)
Here we are at the parade in Adams, MN. We walked with Amanda in support of her photography business.
Madeleine and Bryson rode in a wagon and threw out candy.
When they ran out of candy, Bryson put the bucket on his head
Of course, we had a case of monkey see, monkey do!!
After the parade, we booked back to Rochester for my third 5K! It was great to have my little supporters there :)
Here I am coming down the home stretch! I finished this 3.1 mile race without walking a single step!! I finished in 33:18 - and my goal was to finish in under 35 minutes, so I was VERY pleased!!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
6-12-11 #500!
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, June 14, 2011
