CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

6-8-11 Community dance

Last night was the third and last night Madeleine would wear her dance costume. Madeleine's dance troupe was invited to volunteer their time at a local nursing home for a community performance. Only three girls came, and I'm so glad that Madeleine and her little friend Claire danced, because the third sweetie had complete stage fright and declined, as Madeleine says, "to share her dancing gift." :)






Tonight I came home, and Madeleine was showing me the butterflies she drew. Aren't they beautiful!?




That brings us to week 43... a few days late. But hey - we're still IN week 43, right?



So then, because Julia's pig tail was so cute, I had to put her on the white background and take pictures.





Several people have asked how I do the pictures with the solid backgrounds - so here's a farther back shot of the set up. It's (in this example) white bulletin board paper, with plexiglass.


And finally - this is the new game that Julia loves! We take the toy basket down, and Julia scoots over and explores the contents :) Keeps her content and entertained for minutes and minutes at a time.