CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7-12-07 Busy, busy!

I can't believe that I've put off posting for the whole week! I had several "I'll do it later moments" - which turned into seven days later....


On Friday, we had a great time with Phil and Elizabeth at Jenpachi Steak house. After dinner, we went out for ice cream and then back to the Larsen's for some nice conversation :)
Saturday was one of those days when we thought we were going to run just a couple of errands, and it turned into a whole morning/early afternoon of cruising around! We took a nap, and then headed to Bryant's for BBQ. Sunday (my birthday) was a kicked back day. I finished a couple of papers, and then we grilled that night. It was a lovely way to spend "my" day.
The big news is that we've got DAY CARE! Madeleine will start up with Sharon on October 22nd. A co-worker and friend recommended Sharon, and we had a really nice time talking with her last night (for an hour!) She lives about 10 minutes from our house, and seems like a really good fit with our personalities. Its a huge weight off of our shoulders to have the decision made, and we're so glad that we had a personal recommendation!
Enjoy the rest of the week, all! ~ Cara