CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

7-15-07 - Baptismal Gown






I've been meaning to take pictures of the beautiful baptismal gown that my mom made for two weeks now! It took procrastinating from writing a paper to kick me into gear ;) Consequently, all of Madeleine's laundry is done now too! Amazing, huh? Truthfully, the paper is about half done, so this was more of a break than putting it off completely.

Anyway - back to the gown. I'm so in awe of my mom's talent! Isn't the gown gorgeous?! It is made with the same fabric she used to make my wedding gown, and lined with the softest cotton you can imagine.

I'm also a little amazed at the wardrobe our little one has amassed... She's going to be one well-dressed little girl for quite a while :) I just fell in love with everything again when folding it. Ted is so great too - he ooh's and ahh's along with me when I call his attention to something especially cute. He said that he had a brief moment of panic when he opened the dryer and everything was PINK! In the past, that usually meant something red was in with a batch of whites...

Well, it's time to get back to the paper. Enjoy the pictures, and have a great week, everyone!