CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

7-28-07 2nd to last weekend!


Today is the second to last Saturday we'll be spending as a "party of two." We're so excited!! We'll be installing the car seats this week, and having them inspected for correct fit. I'll also be handing in my final paper for the summer school class I'm taking - so that will be done too! It seems like all the things that needed to be "checked off our list" have been checked off. The next milestone is my last day of work on the 7th, and then she'll be here the next day!

Speaking of Baby Time, I talked to Jasmine! She was exhausted, but thrilled to have little Noel Dennis in her arms. :) He was 10 lbs, 3 oz at birth and 22 inches long, and born at 3:58 a.m. on Wednesday, July 25th. Jasmine says that he's the biggest baby in the nursery, and already a mellow fellow and great sleeper. That's not surprising, considering his parents are about the most even-keel, laid back people I know. Next weekend, Ted and I are going to go for a visit, and I can't wait! That will be the last "pre-baby" road trip.

Today, Ted and I are bottling our last batch of beer, and then we have a neighborhood get-together tonight. Tomorrow is church and napping. Not at the same time. ;) Have a great weekend, all!