I have to admit, I was a little down about the c-section for a day or so. I've never had any kind of surgery before, so this is scary! To help me feel better, some friends started a list of great things about having a c-section. Some of the benefits include: Madeleine will not have a cone head when she's born, I can do my hair and makeup so our first family pictures look good, I won't have to be in labor for hours on end, I won't have to push, I can plan my day and maternity leave accordingly, and I can get a full night's sleep before going in.
There are, of course, other, more serious benefits, as well as some drawbacks - but I'm happy living in my little fantasy world for now :) Have a great day, all!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
7/19/07 - Good things about a c-section
Posted by Cara at Thursday, July 19, 2007
