Happy 4th of July-eve all! We have no plans for tonight or tomorrow - Bliss! I'm going to sleep in and then finish a couple of papers :)
I feel great. Still no complaints about pregnancy in general - still very comfortable most of the time, and I'm really grateful that I don't waddle too badly! I cut out all caffeine and have been drinking a ton of water, and that seems to have really helped the swelling in my feet, so that's not bad either! Madeleine has the hiccups right now, so I feel this little *pop* every second or so right above my pubic bone. Yesterday I sat at my computer at work for about a half an hour watching her move my stomach! It was so cool - I wrote to Ted and told him about it, and then he wanted to see "the show" when I got home. She's most active mid afternoon and late at night, and she wasn't really moving at 6:00 p.m., so Ted comes over to my belly and does his best Darth Vader voice "Madeleine - this is your Fa-ther" into cupped hands on my stomach… It was a riot! It also didn't work - I guess she was just comfy where was.
Hope you all have a great mid-week holiday! ~ Cara
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
7-3-07 - Ted Vader?
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, July 03, 2007
