I'm sure you can guess by today's title that my "regular" appointment this morning did not go as smoothly as we had hoped. Dr. Traynor checked Madeleine's position, and it turns out that she's presenting breech. :( He sent me over to L&D (Labor and Delivery) to see if we could turn her manually, but no such luck. The good news is that she looks fantastic, and she has a new birth date - August 8th. Since we were able to pick her day (within a very narrow range), we thought that 8/8 was a pretty cool birth date.
Everything else looks great, and we should come home with our daughter on August 11th. I'm a little tired from all the excitement today, so I'm going to keep this short. Have a good one, all! ~ Cara
Monday, July 16, 2007
7-16-07 Welcome to Labor and Delivery...
Posted by Cara at Monday, July 16, 2007
