CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8-24-10 Week 2

Week 2 pictures did get taken yesterday - even though it was late in the day! I started teaching last night, and spent most of the day preparing, so the pictures got moved to the back burner until after class. Class went very well, though! It's a big one - 26 students! Yikes! Hope all goes well. We finally got to sleep around 9:30 p.m. I woke up at 5:15 a.m. or so and assumed that Ted had fed Julia while he was up before work. I talked to him, and he said that she was asleep the whole time he was up, which means she slept through the night!! Awesome!! She was really eating a lot between 7 and 9:30, so I'm sure she was full and tired :) Yay! So I fed her at 5:15, then went back to bed and we ALL slept until 9:15! Including Madeleine! She was awake and chattering in her bed until close to 10:00 last night, so I'm sure she was exhausted.

We got up, did breakfast, and then I took Madeleine to daycare. We stopped to pick up some potty treats (jelly beans and candy corn) on the way because Madeleine pottied THREE times at daycare yesterday! She's really doing well! On the way home, Julia and I decided to visit daddy at work, and she made her first live appearances on the Noon show :) The viewers loved it, based on the many, many comments the Facebook page received. So, two weeks in, and we're doing great. Madeleine has settled into her role as a big sister very nicely - she's a big help and enjoys picking out Julia's clothes :) Julia's been on TV, and we haven't dropped her yet, so that's awesome, and Ted and I are fairly well rested. Who could ask for anything more?!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!