CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

8-7-10 EF5 - gig 2 :)

Tonight was Ted's band's second gig. It was at the Covered Bridge Restaurant in Zumbrota (about 25 min north of here). They were fantastic!! It was a much better venue than the Bear's Den - with a carpeted stage, and carpeted bar area - so the acoustics were much, much better. Plus, I liked the songs they played better. It seems like they're coming together and clicking on all cylinders!! They started at 8:00, so I took Madeleine with me tonight to watch Daddy. She did GREAT! She enjoyed dancing and socializing, and was very happy until she started falling asleep around 9:30. I had ordered a cheeseburger about half an hour earlier, and couldn't leave before I got it... so we stayed quite a bit later than I would have had I not ordered. The service wasn't the fastest in the world, and it took another half hour to get the bill and pay it. She fell fast asleep on the road, through stopping to gas up the car, and didn't even wake up when I got home, took her inside and undressed her. I'm glad we changed her diaper shortly before leaving the restaurant! Speaking of dresses - the cute frock she's wearing is Amma Couture! Isn't it adorable?! M loved spinning and swishing with her full skirt.

A fun little milestone to share: Madeleine LOVES to color, and has started coloring IN THE LINES! What a talented artist we have!