I've had a couple people ask about food lately, and realized I haven't updated the Blog on that subject lately.
I am 9 weeks and 5 days today. I get ill if I don't have any food in my stomach, and the baby DOES NOT like McDonald's. (found that out the hard way yesterday) The baby does like Skittles. I've never been a big Skittle fan - they're OK - but now I just love them. And Twizzlers. YUM. Not a big fan of chocolate - which is a shame, because I usually LOVE chocolate. :( I still don't like the idea of most Italian things (pasta, especially) - but I like basic, plain stuff like peanut butter tortilla roll-ups and pancakes. And frozen fruit bars. I haven't been crazy for cheese lately, which is a switch because pre-pregnancy, I loved cheese. I like to have a big breakfast, followed by a big lunch, but then really taper off after noon. I have to force myself to eat dinner because of the whole "empty stomach" thing.
God Bless Ted and his patience! He does all the grocery shopping, and I know he wants to get stuff I like, but I just don't know what to tell him!
We can't wait for the 31st when we have our next appointment. It will be fun to see BS again :) I'll post pictures when I have them. Until then, Ciao!
Friday, January 12, 2007
1-12-07 Rambling...
Posted by Cara at Friday, January 12, 2007
