CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

1-20-07 School's in session

Good news! Preliminary schedules are out for UMN, and because I picked up an extra class this semster (five Friday/Saturday sessions) it looks like I will finish in December, and I'll have all but one class done before the end of the summer. I don't have specific dates yet, but I'll probably be essentially done by the middle of June! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, the rest of the weekend will be fun. Ted has the Eagle's Cancer Telethon tomorrow morning - he's hosting from 5:00-8:00 a.m. The telethon is a BS Approved charity, so if you want to donate, go to KTTC.com.

Our awesome neighbor Kendra has passed the torch of summer baby clothes over to me. I really appreciate the clothes she has shared with me! I'm not quite ready for them yet, but I know that the time is coming! BS is keeping a pretty low profile. I still feel great all day, but if I get too hungry at night, I feel gross and unwell. Fortunatly, we have some "quick fixes" in the house to curb hunger.

A quick note and prayer request for Godmother Elizabeth's little sister Amy. We wish her a quick recovery after her proceedures this week.