CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

1-14-07 Everybody knows :)

I hope everyone noticed that there is a name poll at the bottom of the page. Those are our front runners, and we'd love to see which names people like.

Sarah and Jim Alt came over yesterday, which was a blast! Ted wanted to wait until dinner (when his co-worker Jess and her husband Jason would be joining us) before telling our news. I just didn't want to wait that long. I popped some champagne and poured three glasses, then filled the fourth glass with orange juice. I took the glasses out to the living room and handed out the champagne, and then said that I was drinking orange juice because pregnant ladies can't drink champagne.

That was really fun :) During dinner we told Jess and Jason too, but that didn't come out as smoothly :( Oh well. Now everyone important to us knows. Ted will tell work in a couple of weeks. It's been fun thinking of unique ways to tell folks, and I think we did a pretty good job of it.

Sarah and Jim left this morning, and the rest of the day will be pretty lazy. We'll watch the Bears play the Seahawks (GO BEARS!), walk the dogs and probably call it a night around 8:00. We're exciting.

Have a good day!