CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

1-3-07 8 weeks 3 days

Ahh - thankfully not much has changed in the 'ole profile :) I'm going to wear these same pants for the pictures until I just can't anymore. We're looking forward to telling Ted's folks on Saturday. We didn't think that we were going to see John and Barb until February (John's birthday), but after finding out we are pregnant, we knew we had to move that meeting up a bit. Ted's alma mater SIU is playing basketball in Northern Iowa (near Waterloo), so we bought tickets and invited John and Barb to join us for the game. Ted wants to wait until AFTER the game to tell them. That's going to be SO HARD! They're his folks though, so I guess he gets to call the shots on this one. After we tell his folks, we'll call his brother and share our news with him. On Sunday, we're going to make the announcement at church. After that, we have some friends coming over on the 13th, and they'll be the last people we tell in person. Ted is planning on announcing the news on-air around Groundhog's Day.

I hope the new year is treating everyone well! Have a great day.