We're officially 1/4 of the way to our baby! As you can see, there's still no outward clue to what's going on inside. :)
I started back up with classes last night, and it seems like this semester will be pretty light. I have Organization Development, as well as Strategies for Teaching Adults. The classes are successive, one meets until mid-March, and the other starts after that. I have class every Tuesday night from 5-10:00. It should be interesting to see how that goes. I haven't been exhausted, but Wednesday mornings after class are tough when I'm not pregnant! I'm a little disappointed because preliminary summer schedules are out, and I don't think I'll be able to finish my degree by Christmas. I'm a bit frustrated, because the school says that the program is set up to be completed in two years, all in Rochester, but I have yet to talk to anyone who has actually done it. Oh well - as long as I finish by May '08, I'll be happy.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
1-17-07 10 weeks 3 days
Posted by Cara at Wednesday, January 17, 2007
