Hi all - not much to report, but I'm super tired! No, it's not the baby - it was an unwise decision to drink caffeinated, flat soda on Sunday night, which kept me up late and prompted an impromptu nap last night (from about 6:40 - 7:30) then I was up late again because I wasn't tired. Vicious circle. Anyway, tonight my big goal is to NOT nap! Lofty goal, huh? :)
The name discussion keeps plugging away. It's a good think we have 9 months to decide! I think that it will be easier in March when we find out if BS is a boy or a girl. We are so excited for that! I can't wait to bond with our little girl or boy, settle on a name and decorate a pretty nursery. We should find out sometime during the week of March 19-23. Let the countdown begin!
Have a good one,
Cara
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
1-9-07 9 weeks 2 days
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, January 09, 2007
