CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

12-21-06 6w4d

BS and I are feeling pretty good today - we're excited because we get to go and see Sarah and Jim along with Comet and Spark tonight to watch the Packer/Viking game. I've told BS about Sarah, but I'm pretty sure that BS has to meet her to believe the wild and crazy stories. Ted is picking us up at 4:00, and then we're spending the night (we both have tomorrow off). Go PACK!

=+= update =+= The weather is bad - so we can't go to Sarah's :( bummer! They are coming down in January, though, so we'll get to tell them then.

Last night I had a yucky headache, so I took a nice warm bath with some lovely fizzy lavender bath drops from AS (Aunt Stacy). HEAVEN! I felt much better when I was done. Also - Ted and I had the wonderfully nutritious dinner of custard from Culvers. I had vanilla with peaches, and Ted had chocolate with Take Five bars and peanut butter sauce.

I don't know if the funky dinner and headache had anything to do with it, but I had a very strange dream about homemade macaroni and cheese last night. I woke up at about 1:15 a.m. and strategized for about half an hour about how early I would have to get up to make the mac and cheese (with golden breadcrumb topping, of course). I didn't make it this morning, but Ted shouldn't be suprised if it turnes up sometime this weekend.