CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 23, 2006

12-23-06 - Back to "normal"

Well - I guess that the "food sounds good" window has closed. I'm back to the stage where very little is appetizing. It seems like hunger is just on a switch for me. One minute I'm fine and the thought of food repulses me, and the next I'm STARVING. Then I eat about 1/2 a portion and I'm stuffed. Ted says that he's the one eating for two, because he keeps finishing my plate :) Funny daddy.

I can't believe that tomorrow (Sunday 12-24) is 7 weeks already! It seems like the last month has flown by. Christmas will be here before we know it. This is really a wonderful time to be feeling yucky, because I have three weeks of 4 day work weeks in a row - bliss!

On a weight-related note, I've actually been losing weight. I'm down about 4 pounds. I'm sure that is closely tied to not having any desire to eat. I do take my vitamins and calcium supplements, so I think that we're fine nutritionally - but I'll talk to Dr. Traynor on Thursday when I see him.

Last thing - Apparently BS really does look like Minnie, because my cousin Jeryn thought the same thing when she saw the ultrasound! Too funny :) At least Minnie is cute!

Happy Festivus!