CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

12-5-06 The first person we told


As a reminder, we found out we were pregnant on Friday, December first. On the following Tuesday my good friend and college roommate Jasmine called. Jasmine doesn’t call often, so I was thrilled to hear from her. We chatted a bit about life in general and her upcoming birthday, and then she told me that she and her husband Josh are pregnant! I just about fell over! I said, “Jasmine – we’re pregnant too!” She didn’t believe me, and I didn’t believe her for the first several minutes… and then we just screamed about how cool this is (over and over). Just this past summer, we had actually been discussing how fun it would be to be pregnant at the same time, and now we are! Jazz is due about four weeks before me – on July 18th. Having been born in July, I have always thought that July babies are fantastic, and I am so glad that she’s blessed with one too. ;)