Today I have my first "official" doctor visit with my OB, Dr. Traynor. He has been my GYN for years and I just ADORE him, so I actually look forward to going to the doctor, how sick am I? :)
I've been feeling a tinge more crappy lately, especially yesterday and this morning. Nothing horrible, just a little "blech" when I get home from work. I'm really hoping that this is as bad as it gets. My mom didn't have "morning" sickness with me or Stacy, and Dr. Traynor says that there is a correlation between how my mom handled pregnancy and how I will. I'm hoping that does not extend to being pregnant way past my due date! Stacy and I were both 3+ weeks overdue, as was Ted. Of course, Ted is just late in general - so it may have just started early for him.
We have dinner tonight with the Bryants and Deckers, along with Phil (E is still out east). I am looking forward to the company, and always enjoy seeing Bryant's little angel Ian, but I'm a little worried about the food smells. We may have to break out early, lest I puke in their beautiful home. I haven't spewed yet, but I'm getting pretty good at avoiding the smell of food. Ted is so kind and thoughtful; he has taken to eating in the basement so he doesn't stink up the whole upper level. What a wonderful husband I have!
I hope that today and tomorrow go quickly, I'm about ready for another three day weekend! Have a great day, everyone.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
12-28-06 Dr visit today
Posted by Cara at Thursday, December 28, 2006
