The highlight of my day today was a phone message from Elizabeth. She is visiting her family out East, and we haven't been able to get her and Phil together in person to tell them our news. I called Ted at work to ask him if he minded if I told E over the phone, and he gave me the green light. When I called her back, we chatted about Christmas dinner and her family a little bit, and then I dropped the bomb. I didn't understand her reaction - the girls might have, but it was a little high pitched for me. Needless to say, she is very excited, as are we. It was almost as much fun Elizabeth as telling our family :)
I'm going to have perma-grin for the rest of the day.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Monday, December 25, 2006
12-25-06 Merry Christmas!
Posted by Cara at Monday, December 25, 2006
